New Piranha Hydraulic Ironworker
Ask for quote to verify pricing.
Delivery: 4 to 6 weeks subject to prior orders.
Terms: Net before Shipment
1. Urethane Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
2. Mechanical Shear Hold-downs- clamps material at change of material thickness. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
3. Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
4. Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
5. Angle Shear- the square upper angle knife has four cutting radiuses to better fit the angle being sheared, giving you lower distortion and a higher quality cut.
6. Coper Notcher- the low rake angle blade keeps part flat and under control during notching.
Mechanical Hold Down
Punch Holder, Urethane Stripper, & Die Block
Set of Angle Knives
Set of Coper Knives
Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
1/2” Allen Wrench
Set of 13” Plate Shear Knives
**Available Options With Pricing Will Be Included In Quotation**
|Punching Capacity:||(50 Tons) 13/16” diameter through 3/4” plate|
|Bending:||(Optional) 6” up to 12” w/4-way die block|
|Round Bar Shear:||1/4” through 1-3/8”|
|Square Bar Shear:||1/2” through 1”|
|Flat Bar Shear:||12" x 3/8", 10" x 1/2”, 6” x 3/4”|
|Angle Shear:||3” x 3” x 3/8”|
|Coping/Notching:||2-1/4” x 3” x 1/4”|
|Motor:||3 HP, 3 Phase|
PRICE AND SPECS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SMF CAN OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS FOR YOUR PURCHASE, ASK YOUR SALESMAN FOR DETAILS. IF MACHINE SHIPS FORM LITTLE ROCK, AR ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES WILL APPLY.
Looking for something else?
We can send you an alert about new products listed on our site or available as soon as we post them! Sign up for equipment alerts or give us a call at 800-643-5839.