Little Rock, AR
The H-28A is fast, with its high speed shuttle feed indexing up to 32″ in a single movement.
The H-28A is an
automatic horizontal band saw
providing accurate 90° metal cutting for heavy-duty applications.
A 5 HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure through three position directional valves controlling all vising, head up/down, blade tension, guide arm, and shuttle movement.
HYDMECH’s direct down feed system provides easy adjustment of both head feed rate and cutting pressure.
Featuring a 28″ x 28″ capacity, 10 HP motor, and 2″ blade, the H-28A is a reliable choice for all your heavy-duty horizontal metal cutting applications.
Standard Machine Features
· One piece design – no alignment necessary
· Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 34” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
· Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
· 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
· Robust steel base
· Blade chamber separates material from cut part
· Hydraulic positive down feed
· High resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys
· Cast iron band wheels
· Mitsubishi PLC. 999 jobs, 10 jobs in queue.
· Replaceable blade brush
· Automatic chip removal auger
· Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics Blade breakage switch
· Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
· 5 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
· Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
· Hardened, replaceable wear plates
· Safety door interlocks
· Flood coolant with wash down hose
· Work light
· Out of stock switch
|Capacity 90 degrees||28" x 28"|
|Blade size||2" x 25'|
|Blade Speed||40-300 SFM|
|Automatic Multi-Indexing||0-34" one stroke|
|Machine Weight||18,000 lbs.|
|Dimensions (w x l x h)||161" x 92" x 120"|