New Piranha PII 140 Dual Operator Hyraulic Ironworker
Ask for quote to verify pricing.
Delivery: Stock, TBD
Terms: Net before Shipment
Model: PII 140
1. Mechanical Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
2. Automatic Urethane Hold-downs- clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
3. Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
4. Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
5. Angle Shear- the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing distortion giving you a higher quality cut.
6. Copper Notcher- the low rake angle keeps part flat and under control during notching.
Automatic Hold Down
Punch Holder, Stripper, & Die Block
5 Punch & Die Sets 9/16” through 1-1/16”
Set of Angle Knives
Set 1-1/4” Round Bar Knives
Set of 16-5/8” Plate Shear Knives
Extra Filter Element
Two (2) Foot Switches
Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
Set of Copper Knives
**Available Options With Pricing Will Be Included In Quotation**
|Punching (140 Tons):||1-3/8” diameter through 1-1/4” plate|
|Bending (Optional):||18" up to 48" w/4-way die block|
|Round Bar Shear:||1/2" through 2"|
|Square Bar Shear:||1/2” through 1-3/8”|
|Flat Bar Shear:||20” x 1/2”, 18” x 3/4”, 14” x 1”|
|Angle Shear:||6” x 6” x 5/8”|
|Coping/Notching:||4” x 6” x 3/8”|
PRICE AND SPECS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SMF CAN OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS FOR YOUR PURCHASE, ASK YOUR SALESMAN FOR DETAILS. IF MACHINE SHIPS FORM LITTLE ROCK, AR ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES WILL APPLY.
Looking for something else?
We can send you an alert about new products listed on our site or available as soon as we post them! Sign up for equipment alerts or give us a call at 800-643-5839.