New AB100-12 Standard Hydraulic Press Brake
Starting at $58,500.00 Steel Surcharge may apply.
Machines in stock may have options not listed on this quote and may have freight from factory added also. Please ask your salesman about stock machines.
Standard and SMF and Machine Tools reserves the right to modify this price without liability whatsoever. Specification and pricing may change with out notice.
Our brakes were specifically designed for the following applications
- Full length bends where full tonnage across the bed is a necessity for the truest bends
- Off-center loading when any amount of the brakes tonnage is needed across the bed
- Center loading where any amount of the brakes tonnage is required
- Multiple die set-ups across the bed that require varying amounts of tonnage
- Punching applications in one area or at varied locations across the bed – each brake has a counter balance valve to allow the least shock to the hydraulic system
- Short piece work, with some of the fastest ram speeds on any brake, your small piece work is done quickly, easily and with precision.
- Any Size Facility will benefit for the Standard Industrial brake from the price conscious smaller facility that does piece by piece work up to the 3 shifts a day high production manufacturers that require dependable, low maintenance machines with readily available components for minimal downtime
|Forming / Punching||100 / 66 Tons|
|Bed/Ram Length||12 ft.|
SPECIFICATIONS AND CONDITION ARE CORRECT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE AND ARE SUBJECT TO YOUR VERIFICATION AND CORRECTION. THE CONDITION OF THE MACHINE IS AS IT HAS BEEN REPRESENTED TO US. ALL MACHINES ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. EVERY MACHINE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO OUR GUARANTEE THAT IF FOUND TO BE MECHANICALLY UNSATISFACTORY WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER SHIPMENT, SAME MY BE RETURNED, FREIGHT PREPAID FOR FULL CREDIT OR REPAIRED AT DEALER’S OPTION. ALL MACHINES RETURNED TO US MUST BE IN AS GOOD A CONDITION AS WHEN SHIPPED.
Looking for something else?
We can send you an alert about new products listed on our site or available as soon as we post them! Sign up for equipment alerts or give us a call at 800-643-5839.